Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday's Random Confession

Ok, this week's random confession has to do with my profile pic. It was a beautiful morning late October in 2010. I had recently purchased my house. I was completely stressed out with all of the unpacking and goings-on. I wanted to take advantage that I was up so early and take a Good shower. (Any mom knows what I mean when I say GOOD shower, I hope..) Before I got in the shower, I put my hair in a ponytail, suddenly I felt like my hair weighed about 30 pounds and like everything else, it was a problem that needed solving. So I scoured the house for a pair of scissors, came back to the bathroom and chopped my hair off. I call this a Psycho-mom moment. So, to say the very least I had a horrible haircut and I had to deal with it for several months (like a good 8 or 9) because I was too embarrassed to go to the hair salon to fix it. But at that very moment, when that hair was chopped off and as I washed my hair I felt this huge amount of relief. I had felt like I lost weight and some pressure was literally lifted off of my shoulders. Ahh, just another day in the life of a Mad Mommy.

 Ciao,

 Londi xoxoxo


 RIP Uncle Mike you will continue to live on in the memory of all those whose lives you touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment