Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Pizza Night, Oh Pizza Night!


Oh pizza night, oh pizza night, oh how I love thee pizza night.   Your greasy pepperoni smell, the way you make my belly swell. Oh pizza night oh pizza night for you my kids do anything! 

Friday is pizza night in the Mad Mommy's household and guess what? I love it! My kids just love pizza night and they look forward to it and so do I.  And why not?  You get home from work on a Friday evening with the week just biting you in the arse and when you get home all you want to do is fall flat on your face and release the week.  It feels real good to dial that trusty number to your local pizzeria.  To know that the delivery person will come and save your evening with their greasy goodness in a box.  When that pizza gets to your door, you become a hero to your kids and you just want to hug the delivery person for saving you from having to cook!  You serve up the slices on paper plates mind you and voila...minimal clean up and your kids are happy and fed and you can enjoy them and relax at the same time.  

Just the little things in life like pizza night that makes it all worth it. One of the best $15 I spent all week.  Anyway, now that the kids ate their pizza they are relaxing and enjoying each other and their Friday night without having to worry about going to school tomorrow and I also get to relax and enjoy the rest of my night.  I hope you all enjoy yours as well.  Get some shopping done if you can, but most of all take care of you and enjoy whatever your "pizza night" is!

Until next time.....

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment