Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Ok, the last two pies are in the oven as I type, several others on the counter. Flan de queso came out riquisimo! Coquito a plenty in the fridge.  Pasteles on tap.  Masa for alcapurrias.  Turkey wrapped up and seasoned, (I usually make pernil but that's a story for another time).  I got my queso blanco, pasta de guayaba, and galletas all ready.  It's time for Noche Buena (Christmas Eve).  Let's get it started!

I have been so busy these last few days, but still and all I love this time of year! So excited to party tonight as we wait for St. Nick to arrive.  From my Familia to yours, I wanted to take a moment to wish you and your families a very merry, merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad!

Enjoy your families, enjoy your kids, enjoy your food, and enjoy your drinks! And don't forget the reason for the season!





Love you all!  God Bless!

Until Next time Mi Gente!

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment