Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Confessions of a Potty Mouth =X

Ok, Ok, OK!!! S#%@  YES I ADMIT IT!!! I have a POTTY MOUTH!!

Goodness gracious already enough with the bad looks and yes, you over there I said it so close your mouth already.

I'm like a sailor.  Worse than a sailor, I'm like a drunk sailor.  I'm like a tractor trailer driver who was cut off by a bicyclist! I'm in with the likes of Gordon Ramsey and Yosemite Sam. Worse yet, I do it in front of my kids.  Yes, I said it.  I try not to, but it's almost like second nature.  I'm trying to use more fudge nuggets and cruds than well....but I have barely any self discipline with this.  F bombs are like second nature! God forbid my kids are in the car with me then all bets are off!  It's like "oooh Mom, you said a bad word!" And I'm all like "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it and don't you ever say that word!".  Talk about confusing your kids!

I totally blame my parents who were worse than I could ever be.  It's completely ugly and unattractive, it's almost like second nature.  I feel a little better for getting this off of my chest, but at the same time totally embarrassed.  Does this make me a bad parent?

My husband always asks if I have to curse so much and I hate it.  How do I change this ugly habit of mine?  When my kids get older they will blame Gio and I for their foul mouths as well.  Hopefully they will be a little better than I am because well, at least I try.  That has to count for something.  Doesn't it?

Well, I had to do some research and found this great article on momlogic.com, (please, please, please click this link and read it!) and you know what? It made my day! HA! So there after all is said and done....yeah, I SAID IT!

Until next time...this has been my Confessions of a Mad Mommy!

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. This blows my mind! I totally cannot imagine you doing that. All I remember is you were the quiet one. That is so funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. Well, I exaggerate slightly. But, I do have a potty mouth. Don't you know who my mother is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put a five dollar bill in a jar every time you say a bad word. Didn't work for me but I had an extra savings acount.

    ReplyDelete