Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday Morning!

The following was my FaceBook post on Saturday morning:

Sometimes when I'm in a rush or stressed out I get a little crazy. When I get a little crazy I start yelling, then forgetting things. I even start changing the times I'm supposed to be at places which leads to even greater hysteria when I start THINKING I have to be everywhere half an hour earlier! Good grief! I really need to relax a little!
And after all the craziness ur at ur destination early and the DAMN photographers are LATE! It's freezing at this field!

Second from the left in the back row is my little Julian
This will give you a good idea of how my Saturday morning started.   Let me give you a quick rundown of my madness!  First of all I don't know if you all remembered that I mentioned on Friday that I would be going to see SpiderMan Turn off the Dark on Broadway on Saturday.  The show was an afternoon show, I figured afternoon was good at the time I bought the tickets in September, but here we are in November and the kids STILL HAVE SOCCER.  Why do they still have soccer?  Well simple because of all of the cancellations due to rain and yes you said it even SNOW.  Not only was there soccer this Saturday, but they needed to be there for the team pictures. So I had to make it to two different fields for two different kids, between 9:30 am to 11:30 am. To make things more hectic their fields are twenty minutes apart and I had to get myself ready and beautiful to go and be on the road to the city by 12 pm. try that! 

Well, I did it.  So I head out to the Bronx to go pick up Gio (my husband) and I call to tell him that I'm around the corner and I find out that he's not there, that he was at his father's house.  Well thanks for telling me?? Anyway, he got a ride over and got to me pretty quickly and we head downtown.  We got downtown rather quickly and made good time but if you're from New York you should know that driving cross-town in midtown Manhattan is a nightmare on a Saturday.  We ended up parking the car a few blocks in between the theatre and where we planned on having dinner. We practically ran to the theatre and made it just in time for the show! It was pretty insane.   By the time 2pm came and we were comfortably in our seats with a nice Heineken and settled in to see the show, I had been running around for 8 hours!

I promised I would tell you about my date, but I've rambled on so much about my morning that I'll leave it at that for today.  We'll leave my date night for another day.   Also, I can't wait to show you guys what I bought from from the 11-11-11 sale!

Until next time loveys...thanks for coming along with me day after day.




  1. Thanks for following! So excited! Following back
    Good Luck

  2. Thanks! I hope you enjoy and come back! lol. You can follow me on twitter @MadMommy_Londi or visit my FB Fanpage