Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Even Superman gets tired! Right?

Sleeping Julian...Oops I mean Superman!
What's going on guys?  In my research about blogging, one of the number one rules to not losing your readers is to post consistently.  In fact I saw a posting the other day about not getting too overwhelmed with the holidays and make sure to keep up with your blog (wishing I could remember where I read it so I could link back).  I failed! I am so sorry, last night I was pooped and didn't come through.

Yes, I get tired.  I was so exhausted I could barely keep my eyes open past 9 o'clock but my 9 year old son was STILL doing homework.  I had some deals that I wanted to check out, some shoes I wanted to buy, I wanted to finish yesterday's entry and what did I do?...I fell asleep. My son went to sleep without finishing his homework, there were dishes in the sink, and the tv stayed on all night.  I was supposed to be working on booking my Vegas trip and that didn't get done either and I may have missed out on an amazing deal.  SIGH......

I think I'm going to make a list of all of the things I need to get done over the next few weeks and try to start planning things out and checking off my list as I go.  The holiday's are usually a time when I really get overwhelmed and I need to organized so I don't lose myself.  I will let you all know how I do.  What do you all do to stay organized this time of year??

Anyway, today is another day and I get another chance so, hopefully I will make good going forward!

Thanks for sticking with me!  Stay tuned and hopefully you'll continue coming back.

Until next time....

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment