Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy day AFTER Halloween! My 3 year old is holding out on breakfast in hopes that we'll actually let him have candy instead! It ain't happening buddy. My kids had a great time trick-or-treating and I thoroughly enjoyed taking them.
(In the photo from LtoR Jonah-6, Elijah-9, Julian-3, & Giovanni-16) Jonah and Julian were champs. Elijah who is 9 couldn't keep up with them (he's lazy). I loved seeing all of the kids out in their costumes. Ok, enough about Halloween! Lol





I wanted to talk about this really cool app that I started using called GeoQpons. It is available for Free for Android and iPhones. This app, has  moved to the top of the list as one of my favorites! Why I love this app, when you don't have a coupon for a retail store, you can check the app and see if there are any coupons available.  When there is, you go to the check out counter and present them the coupon straight from your phone and voila you end up saving when you probably didn't even anticipate it.  Let me explain.  The app uses your geographic location to find nearby retailers. You can look up by brands, look for local small businesses, or you can search for the retailer you're looking for.  There are some pretty cool Shopping tools, you can create a shopping list, wish list, there is a savings calculator and price checker...which uses the barcode app from your phone.  There are probably many more neat little features or tools that you can explore yourself.  I'll give you one little testimonial today, I went to buy the Halloween costumes at Party City.  I didn't have any coupons and when I got home checked GeoQpons out of curiosity.  I found a $30 off coupon!! You know I went back to Party City, returned the costumes and repurchased using the $30 off coupon.  Now if $30 didn't convince you to download a FREE app, then I don't know what can.

Have a great day!

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment