Friday, November 18, 2011

Shopping Review


I told you and I told you and I told you to check out the 11-11-11 sale on 6pm.com.  But did you listen?  Well, to be honest I'm not sure.  Anyway...I really made out.  I got 12 items, 9 of which were gifts which will really help my budget this year.  My total was $132 plus tax made it $140.32.  I could not be happier.  We are not talking about junk here.  I just got my box in last night and I was super excited, so much so that decided to brag today. 

Unfortunately, I will not write about everything I got because most of them are gifts like I said, but I will write about what I bought for myself.  

Ok, I bought two pair of Romantic Soles black pumps.  I was just cleaning out my closet the other day and told my husband (as if he cares)  "I NEED BLACK PUMPS!" Picture my delight when I saw these shoes for $11 a piece.  I got them in last night and I must say, they are not only beautiful, but the quality and fit are amazing. They feel very, very, very comfortable as well (as pumps go).  This is the first time I buy this brand but they now have a new customer for sure! I also picked up a great pair of O'Neill sunglasses, but those were like adding gravy to my delicious mashed potatoes.

Romantic Soles: Emily





The first pair are the "Emily" by Romantic Soles in black Microsuede. They are a pointed toe that has great space in the front  I bought them in a size 7.  These shoes usually retail for about $45 and are still available at 6pm.com at an amazing price. I love them so.  They are perfect for work because the heel has just the right amount of sexy without being inappropriate for the office.





Romantic Soles: EmitateThe second pair are the "Emitate" by Romatic Soles.  They are black with a "snake" texture also a size 7. I love them!! They are beautiful.  The snake outer adds texture to any outfit and gives you a little edge.  They have a rounded toe and 1/2" platform which makes these 4 1/2" heels a little more comfortable.  These shoes retail for about $40 and are also still available and at a price that you must jump on!  You can never go wrong with a great pair of black pumps.  You can add them to almost any outfit to add some style,  sophistication, and well they are just plain sexy! ;)



O'Neill: TamarindoI also picked up these fabulous sunglasses by O'Neill. They are the Tamarindo's in Green Tortoise/Black.  O'Neill is a surfer brand and they have some really cool shades.  The Tamarindo's usually retail for about $80.  They are actually still available on 6pm.com.  Not for $11, but of course significantly reduced. I love oversized shades.  They go with my round face.  I have to have shades that are big enough NOT to make my face look fatter. Which is what tends to happen when I don't have the right proportioned glasses for my shape face.  


Listen...if you want to buy ANYTHING ANYTIME from 6pm.com for your convenience I've added a banner to the top of my page.  Please click on that link and voila.....happy shopping!

Ok, I'm going to leave it at that for today, but next time take my advice! =P 

Until next time, have a great weekend.  Stay fabulous my friends!!

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips about 6pm. I have always wondered about that site, and it is good to know that they have such great items for a good price. I really like the black pumps with snake texture that you bought. Very stylish and just edgy enough. I may have to go check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Happy shopping. Hope you come back to visit often.

    ReplyDelete