Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sick Day...

This is not Gio and this is not me either!
We sleep on opposite sides!
I'm trying to write about things that are helpful on Tuesdays.  But I don't know if I can do that today...I'm sick (AS USUALL!!) I'm just trying to unwind and relax so that hopefully I can get some rest and it always seems that if I'm trying to rest or if I'm not feeling well, my kids want to hang out in my room ON MY BED.  Why??  Do you know something? I never take naps.  The only time I get the luxury to take a nap is if I'm on vacation.  Do you know something else? Gio (my husband) takes naps quite frequently.  GRRRR...

Anyway, enough whining. Who is ready for Thanksgiving?  I'm not, I have to totally plan my menu and figure out who's coming for dinner.  Last year we went to the Thanksgiving Jets game so I cooked but it was small.  I will be including the usuals, but I usually like to add or switch up a few things from time to time.  This will be the first big Thanksgiving dinner in my new house.  Not to mention getting my house beautiful.

I usually have a love/hate relationship with the holidays.  I do have a confession to make, people offer me help all the time when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner.  But I always decline and insist on making everything myself.  Then I'm dead tired, but I feel some sort of sick satisfaction of having done it all myself.

Anyway, so what have I done today, I've whined, I've confessed and I've rambled.  That is all.

Until next time,

Ciao,

Londi
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment